Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, October14, 2008'

Hate to admit it but human beings are selfish~ and i'm a human being =DD...

Learn how to be optimistic, at least someone can cheer me up and at last...understood me.

School was fun today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY,| ALEX|!! We bought a few eggs and ready to get into trouble as we are planning to smashed it on him >< but..tat cunning lil guy sneak passed us and gone back home...leaving his towel behind.So |SIKKHIN| packed up the 4 eggs wif his towel and guess wad? |SIKKHIN| broke two eggs, I broke another and |JEREMY| broke the remaining. Gee~ the towel reeks and smells...|SIKKHIN| throw awya his towel and boy, was it a mistake!!

However, living my life and take it from another point of view -- found out that life is more than we ever thought and have never-ending acheivements and improvement. Change in PERSONALITY, ATTITUDE, and MOOD.


What the HECK?? I'm only FORM 4!!!

No comments: