Monday, May 11, 2009

On AdrenalinRush!!

Dear bloggie.. i found out that i felt too much for her, the more i control myself, the more i lose control... her every presence sings my soul, and i felt for her the way i nvr did... wasted years!!!

Lols, missed the previous nights, missed my humors and mosttly, i missed myself...how can everything change so fast? my reign is almost over, and the battle had just begun. Scare of losing my self, losing everything we had, and lose memories... how i loved you so~ 

i brought some pics back from DynastyChinese Restaurant last night, wow sis anna came back and never come find us.. lols got a daughter that i nvr knew , quite cute, but missed all her fun wif me since she stayed in Boston, America =/...

well, whatever we all got quite happy last night with all the nicest things. BBQ duck hong kong style, xue yu, seafood gourmets, and not to miss that bowl of prawns,topped with melted cheese and some colorful dressings.. juicy, tender, chewy... i could used to that kinda life =], btw here's some pics...

No comments: