Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WOW

     Hahas.... is the 1st thing i wanna say since i "abandoned " this blog long time ago. Things had been quite wierd these days and well, i can't handle them =]  

Well, today oon my way back home from BrassBand training, i saw a cat on a tree. And the tree is like, taller than me and such==" so i had to climb up and rescue it.. there's acut on its tail and it trembles so hard. well, mommy's here, dun worry. tot it was a stray cat so i took it to my home compound and let it wanders off by itself, who knew tat cat belong to the lil girl living next door. i tried to recover the cat back to her and the cat was gone.. after a long search i found it but the lil girl had gone home.. what a wasteoff!! so i put it in a box  and let it outside my home...guess what? the cat came back and held its position outside my door dunno waiting for what. so, i grab an unused box and stuffed it into a lair, then bring it some milk. now its here with me guarding my house and playing with itself. what a weirdo!!

AnyHooo, i got my BrassBand uniform and tried it, wow.... i had to thanks my mum, my daddy, and anyone who give me this handsome and fit-in-all-nice-shirts-great body shape and size...wow talk about my complexion... its like,hmm i don't know, maybe PERFECT? XD

       Lols, will come back when i felt like writing anything again. you got my word...see ya, BLOG =))

No comments: